Arh, so you are now going through the US. I have never been to NZ, hence my silence. Your piccies were stunning.
I do have friends living in the South Island, near Dunedin (a friend who moved from Aus to NZ). But sharing a flat in London with 5 Kiwis pretty much killed my interest in the country before I traveled to Aus, so I have never ventured there - as yet!
My best friend in Aus comes from the top of the North Island - she said there is not much going on there, so that is why she moved to Aus (after 5 years traveling the world).
Looks like you had a great time in new Zealand. Say hello to the castro from me
BeantwoordenVerwijderenArh, so you are now going through the US. I have never been to NZ, hence my silence. Your piccies were stunning.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI do have friends living in the South Island, near Dunedin (a friend who moved from Aus to NZ). But sharing a flat in London with 5 Kiwis pretty much killed my interest in the country before I traveled to Aus, so I have never ventured there - as yet!
My best friend in Aus comes from the top of the North Island - she said there is not much going on there, so that is why she moved to Aus (after 5 years traveling the world).
Alex,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI passed on your regards, and will even write a blog about the Castro when I have a moment.
Miranda,
You don't know what you're missing. NZ was the most amazing place. I was only on South Island but two weeks barely scratched the surface.